Refunds and Returns
We stand behind our brand and products and believe they are 100% Awsum, If however you are unhappy with any item for any reason you can return it for a full refund minus the shipping costs. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since the purchase date, unfortunately we can not offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
There are several exclusions to our 30 day returns policy, which are detailed below:
- Products must be unworn, unused and unwashed, with all of the original tags/labels still attached, in the original packaging. In perfect condition accompanied with a poof of purchase
- Men and Women’s underwear (including sports bra's) can not be returned for hygiene reasons
- Products returned in an unsatisfactory condition, including damage caused by the courier or due to insufficient packaging
- Please note, that we reserve the right to refuse a return if we believe the purpose was for stock trading/reselling and not personal use
- Refunds will only be credited to the original card that was used for the purchase
- We cannot offer exchanges for any unwanted items. As we are only a small team, to be as efficient as possible at present, exchanges are not part of our returns policy, only refunds. If you need a different size or colour of an item, please place a new order.
- If you have placed multiple orders on separate dates and wish to return the item/s please return each order separately with its unique returns number. Please do not combine orders or return in one package/box as this will only slow down the refund process or potentially lead to no refund being offered
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after purchase date
To complete your return, please package the item/s in the individual and original packaging along with a receipt/proof of purchase of the order.
Please complete the returns section on the front of your invoice using the returns codes listed!!!
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
All items must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date in order to receive the item refund.
Please note that when sending a return, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain proof of postage.
Take your parcel to the nearest post office/courier service. The returns address is: Team Awsum HQ, Unit 1 Wingbury Courtyard Business Village, Wingrave, HP22 4LW, United Kingdom.
If you are shipping an item you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your returned item/s have been received you will receive an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. The item/s will then be inspected by our team to ensure the item/s meets the returns criteria set out in our Returns and Refund policy. Please note if you return items which are outside our Returns and Refund policy we will be unable to process a refund. We will contact you to confirm the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 7-10 working business days of receipt of the goods at our warehouse and once the item has been checked by one of our team. It may take up to 3-5 working days for the bank to recognise the credit on your end and for your account to reflect the credit.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Only in the event the item/s have been delivered to yourselves damaged or faulty due to a manufacturing issue can you exchange it for the same item, colour and size. Please email us beforehand to confirm your unique returns number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your item to: Team Awsum HQ, Unit 1 Wingbury Courtyard Business Village, Wingrave, HP22 4LW, United Kingdom.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund after 10 working days from us receiving your returned goods, please first contact your debit/credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially stated on your balance.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
We are here to support you 100% if you have any further questions please email us firstname.lastname@example.org